Web shop based on the popular Prestashop e-commerce platform
A platform with almost endless possibilities, an intuitive interface and good performance even under pressure.
We offer custom designed web shops made to fit your needs.
The backend is easy to use, and with the extended SEO possibilities, you can easily affect your search rankings from day one.
The e-commerce platform allows unlimited products, categories, attributes, languages and live-updated currencies.
- Unlimited products, categories and attributes.
- The stock management system gives you an overview of your product and attribute quantities.
- Product filtering based on price, category, product dimensions/weight or other features.
- Optional disabling feature that disables sold out products and/or attributes.
- Newsletter subscription feature and content-rich newsletter creator.
- Wide selection of shipping modules (UPS, GLS and more).
- Create voucher codes with a percentage or fixed discount. Possible to set start and end date, along with quantity.
- Supports Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Webmaster tools.
- Unlimited shipping options and rates. Can be based on zip code, state, country, weight or price.
- 160+ different Payment Gateways. Also possible to offer cash-on-delivery, bank transfer, vouchers, gift cards and more.
- Gift-wrapping feature with optional fee and comment field.
- SEO-friendly system that allows editing of META fields.
- With the Customer Loyalty module you can reward your customers with points based on their orders.
- The Wish List module allows customers to create, edit and share wish lists.
- Easy-to-use Translation module allows you to utilize unlimited languages.
- Built in product-relation and “customers also bought this…” feature.
- Auto-generated PDF invoices and order slips.
- Possible to add multiple currencies, which can be updated automatically based on the current exchange rate.
- Offer your customers the ability to write product reviews, which can be displayed on product pages or a specific review page.
- Send-to-a-friend module and integration with Facebook / Twitter / Google+.
- Give special access and discounts to multiple customers with the built in Customer Group function
Composite C1 development & support
Composite C1 is one of the leading open-source content management systems (CMS).
With great performance and a very intuitive backend, it’s a hit amongst businesses of all sizes.
Composite C1 supports multiple languages and can be integrated with other systems.
Why we recommend Composite C1
- Easy management of multiple languages
- The built in SEO assistant provides a suggestions for page improvements
- Uses a lot of dynamic data, which is updated/translated once and then used in multiple places in multiple kinds of ways.
- Can be integrated with other IT systems and developed to fit your needs.
- A stable performance and small system requirements
Create a website in multiple languages
With the full support of copy-pasting from Microsoft Office, it’s easy to import translations and other texts.
The interface is simple and easy to understand
In our experience, people that are not used to using CMS systems quickly get used to Composite C1 and its tools.
Development and design of existing & new websites
In addition to developing additions to existing Composite C1 websites, we also make websites from scratch. Contact us to learn more.
For both small & large companies
Due to the scalability, Composite C1 is used by major companies such as Danfoss® and DSV®.
Create multiple websites and/or designs
With the multiple-website support you can have different subsites that still uses your main data.
This feature is very useful for companies that wishes to offer reseller-solutions, or wants to run multiple websites with different names.
Newsletters & search engine optimisation (SEO)
Reach your customers with effective newsletters. Increase your visitors with improved search rankings.
Newsletters with the right content sent at the right time
- We test our newsletters in up to 68 different email programs to ensure maximum readability.
- Analysis of your competitors and business sector in order to figure out the best practice.
- Tracking with Google Analytics allows you to view newsletter clicks and conversions.
- Possible to make your newsletter available online.
Search engine optimisation - No result, no pay
- You only pay if your website achieves the agreed position in the agreed time.
- We provide you with continuous reports on your page rankings.
- Good quality backlinks from relevant and active blogs and other websites.
- No shortcuts - our goal is to deliver a long-lasting result.
It is always a good idea to get your thoughts visualised before you make important decisions. We have already helped multiple contractors and home owners with visualizing their dreams.
Our visualisations are usually based on 2D drawings and images of the plot. We can also visualise “on top” of images, providing a realistic image of the extension in question.
Opportunities with 3D Visualisations
- Visualisations of small and large construction projects.
- Visualisation of extension, which can be rendered on top of a picture of the existing building.
- Product visualisation, see our playground model under References.
- 3D renderings can be done from all angles, with realistic shadows based on coordinates, dates and times.
- No limit on textures, making it easy to compare all your options.